Stuffed Chicken breast using Lipton Onion Soup mix topped with Creamy garlic Sauce
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Lipton's Onion soup mix
- 2 thick skinless and boneless chicken breasts 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2.5 tablespoons onion soup mix seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sprigs of thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & garlic powder
- Paprika for color
- For Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Fresh minced Garlic gloves 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Salt & pepper
- For Creamy Garlic Sauce: Combine garlic and butter in a pan and cook just until you smell the wonderful fragrance. Then add Flour for 1 to 2 min. Mix in cream and whisk together until it thickens season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat then add chopped parsley.
- For Creamy Stuffed Chicken: Preheat the oven at 450F. Put the cheese in a bowl and smash it to room temperature. Next, add 2.5 tablespoons dry onions soup mix seasoning powder (Liptons). Next, add sprigs of thyme leaves removed off the vine Then add shredded sharp cheddar cheese into the mixture. mix them all well. Smashing the mixture thoroughly then add salt & pepper.
- Take 2 thick skinless and boneless chicken breasts next slit the chicken in the middle making a pocket. Then using a wide spoon put the mixture into these pockets. For best results use toothpicks and close the pocket if you don't use the toothpicks mixture may spill out.
- Now Take a baking Dish to add olive oil to the bottom to prevent sticking place chicken pieces in the baking dish Season the Chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Paprika thyme places the chicken pieces into the preheat oven covered with foil for the 1st 20min then remove foil and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve. This dish can be served over your favorite pasta or Mash potato with a side of vegetable